Herding Champions

I have visited a web site and on its links page it advertisers another kennel as having "Herding Champions"

Are there any "Herding champions" yet?

For a relatively new discipline I didn't think any dogs would have reached that standard yet?

Could someone please help

thankyou

Yes I am proud to Say Abigail has become the first Herding Champion in Australia and is very close to becoming a Verstile Herding Champion VHCH she has her High in Trial from the Advanced Class in B Course so only needs 4 more passes over 75 to become a VHCH.

I also have another dog Bell who is also very close to her HCH I am hoping she will be the first Dual Herding Champion as she also has her CH and is a Best in Show winner. But those HIT are hard to get from the Advanced Class we can only hope

Tracey

Thankyou for that.

Fidelis,

you must be very very proud of your girl, CONGRATULATION and the best of luck in your future endeavours.

My husband had a Border Collie that came from the farm and when we took him back for a visit straight out with the sheep he went and bought them all back to us. Pity there wasn't ANKC run herding trials back then.

He did become and Australian Obedience Champion (made up of obedience and tracking - not separate disciplines then)

Jesomil,

No it wasn't other discplines (yard dogs etc) as when I checked out the link it was GSD related and a couple have HT and another a PT.

Once again, thankyou all for your help