Dog Clubs In Brisbane

Pei

Hi,

I am looking to find a club (im in the South- Western suburbs) in Brisbane to take my 8 month old Shar Pei to. - Can anybody recommend one?

Basically, we just want a fun social outing, where we can learn the basics of obedience as well. My girl now lives alone (we used to share a house with two other dogs but have since moved) so I want to find a club that meets weekly where she can still interact with other dogs.

It couldnt hurt for us to learn a bit of obedience too- she is developing selective hearing!

Hi,

I am looking to find a club (im in the South- Western suburbs) in Brisbane to take my 8 month old Shar Pei to. - Can anybody recommend one?

Basically, we just want a fun social outing, where we can learn the basics of obedience as well. My girl now lives alone (we used to share a house with two other dogs but have since moved) so I want to find a club that meets weekly where she can still interact with other dogs.

It couldnt hurt for us to learn a bit of obedience too- she is developing selective hearing!

I love the RSPCA training club in Fairfield.

http://www.rspcaqld.org.au/training/

They use positive methods and encourage socialization. You can do obedience, tricks, rally-obedience, agility and flyball!!!

I know that RSPCA is not popular on this forum, but there are not that many positive clubs in south Brisbane.

I would also encourage Basic Training with Agility Dog Club of Queensland. They train on Sundays in Tivoli.

http://www.adcq.com.au/index.php?act=viewD...3#basictraining

I train at VIP dog club at Yatala and both Bindi and I love it :mad . It is a private training facility so a bit pricey but if you pay for a yearly membership you can do all the courses as many times as you like and join all activities for no further cost, it turns out great value. We go three times a week and there is lots to do :o .