C5 Injection And Nasal Spray

Hi everyone,

I took my 2 puppies into the vet the other day for their 12 week shots. Initially the vet injected what I thought was a clear fluid (Protech C3) into one pup and then got distracted before injecting a pink fluid into pup 2. Finally the vet gave each pup a pink nasal spray (protech bronchi-shield III).

I am dead certain the second pup's actual injection was pink. But started to doubt myself as to whether the first pup's was clear... does anyone out there know what colour the C3 fluid is - especially at the time of injection?

For the nasal spray it started clear then the vet mixed it with something else and it turned pink (rehydrating fluid for the vaccine perhaps), so I'm a bit concerned that the vet might have injected the second pup with the nasal spray by accident or did not mix the vaccines correctly for the first pup (said vet seemed over run and over worked and not concentrating)??

I didn't say anything at the time (stupid) because I just figured I was confused - but my partner confirmed the 2nd pups injection was pink...

Pups seem fine anyway...

Thanks!