Flyball

No one is foced to have the meal, stand a round to see the wedding, buy a present or even come to the comp

exactly, thankyou your right because if it was a suprise then people wouldnt be given the chance to choose for themselves.

If it was still a surprise, why couldn't people leave after the comp and before the wedding, if they didn't want to stay for the wedding? Of course people have choices, no one is making anyone do anything they dont want to do.

I think it is FABULOUS that these two are getting married at a flyball comp. It's absolutely adorable. I met these two, I'm sorry LilBailey I can't remeber your name!! :) Gorgeous couple and what a wonderful idea to celebrate your big day with the people, pooches and pastime that you love the most. Good luck to you both and I hope it is a wonderful day and best wishes for your marriage :)

If it was still a surprise, why couldn't people leave after the comp and before the wedding, if they didn't want to stay for the wedding? Of course people have choices, no one is making anyone do anything they dont want to do

umm cos duh it would be a suprise, as in no one would know, hence the fact people need to know to actually make a decision.

If it was still a surprise, why couldn't people leave after the comp and before the wedding, if they didn't want to stay for the wedding? Of course people have choices, no one is making anyone do anything they dont want to do

umm cos duh it would be a suprise, as in no one would know, hence the fact people need to know to actually make a decision.

I'm sure people can leave after they have finished racing or as soon as they seen the wedding party and not hang around for the wedding. I guess you dont have to worry, as i'm guessing you wont be there. As can be seen from the other posts a lot of people think its a great idea and believe you have caused enough trouble, so CONGRATS! Job well done! Its great that you are a fake member as i'm sure people would be truly disappointed if they knew who you really were.