Puppy Teething.. Is This Normal?

Marble

i have a 5 month maltese puppy and she is teething :offtopic:

she started teething around 4.5 months.. with her top and bottom front teeth going first.. now the top and bottom fronts are all the new ones. The sides are now just starting to wobble. (not sure the proper names of these)

st

The bottom sides (really pointy ones on each side) are just starting to wobble but i can see the real ones starting to come out behind it. Since the baby ones are not falling out.. will it cause any issues with the real ones?

How do i get the baby teeth to wobble more and fall out? so they will not be in the way for the real ones to come out?

I am already feeding her chicken necks and frames along with her daily diet of dry dog food.

Guest Tess32

My boy (five and a half months) had double canines until just this week, just be patient :offtopic: It was pig ears that got them out both times, even though he eats raw meaty bones every night.

Yep we had this too. Firstly with his front teeth, than the canines. If the teeth are wobley, than don't worry at all. The adult canines will push the babies out with no problem. If they don't (which I can't see likely at all) it's called Retained Deciduous Canines if you need to google it :offtopic:

her teeth is slightly wobbly but not as loose as the front teeth's when she was teething them.

I will watch her for a week and then decide what to do..

she is nipping and biting which is really killing me :rolleyes: