Any Good Mobile Groomers In Sydney?

Hi all!

We're having our bathroom re-done so there will be no bath for my boy to bath in for the next few weeks. He's got some dirt trapped in his undercoat and he's not happy about me repeatedly brushing the same spot trying to remove it! Because we have the million paws walk on in a couple of weeks I would love to book Zero in for a hydrobath so he's all fluffy and clean for it but i don't know anything about the ones in my area. I'm not comfortable about leaving him in a grooming salon as he came back to me last time quite sick from the amount of treats they had given him (even after they were told he was on a diet!). Anyone know of a good mobile groomer who services the Epping area in sydney?

I've seen a couple of mobile places that look like they service our area but when you call them they don't do my suburb, or they only do to epping, not beyond (we're the next suburb over!)

I think i might have to resort to taking him to a friends place for a bath! I just don't feel comfortable about washing him in cold water under the hose when it's so cold!