Wiggle Needs A New Foster Carer

It's been suggested in rescue that our Wiggle would be suited to a dog sport! So here he is and here's his story. :confused: Ta.

-

Powerlegs

He's a darling boy but needs obedience work (by someone qualified) or simply a carer who can handle all that energy.

In the few hours ;) I had him at my place he did not appear to have a problem with other dogs but easily bored with their games and was not going to settle into inner city life.

His mind is fast and he was clearly thinking several steps ahead of of my dogs who are a more 'placid' nature. :o

He is lean but would be around +8kg of muscle. He is extremely active but not overly boisterous. He has no fear issues or apparent aggression problems. And will bark only when bored or hungry.

He needs a trainer who would visit him.

or ideally a new carer who has the experience with the working terrier breeds. (full vet work and carer support provided by DABS)

All contact details are on his petrescue listing or call Norma 02 9798 6767 or email [email protected] :

http://www.petrescue.com.au/view/26646

B87D90F7-0B81-BECF-843BD158743B3C39.jpg

Edited by Powerlegs

• 2 weeks later...

It's getting urgent for Wiggle. Please, if anyone knows a carer who could take on an energetic and clever little guy we would happily organise in-home visits to assist in his training. And being a foster dog, all vet expenses are covered. His current carer cannot keep him any longer and he's not going to benefit from being kenneled.

Please call our co-ordinator Norma at DABS on 02 9798 6767 Wiggle is located in Sydney.