Orijen

I'm keen to start my dogs on Orijen. After a lot of research I think that's pretty good food. The only problem I have, is where to get it here in Brisbane (North Brisbane actually). There's one company delivering it in my area but they don't stock Orijen Senior :rolleyes: There were a couple of companies offering it in VIC but the postage for 30kg is just too much.

Anybody in the North Brisbane/Caboolture area who's using Orijen??? :laugh:

I'm keen to start my dogs on Orijen. After a lot of research I think that's pretty good food. The only problem I have, is where to get it here in Brisbane (North Brisbane actually). There's one company delivering it in my area but they don't stock Orijen Senior :laugh: There were a couple of companies offering it in VIC but the postage for 30kg is just too much.

Anybody in the North Brisbane/Caboolture area who's using Orijen??? :)

They won't get it in for you? That's annoying :( The distributor I use in NSW is really trying to get it to take off, she will order any of it in as long as I giver her notice...I swear some companies just aren't interested in keeping the customer happy anymore...good luck, it's worth pursuing, fantastic food :rolleyes:

I'm keen to start my dogs on Orijen. After a lot of research I think that's pretty good food. The only problem I have, is where to get it here in Brisbane (North Brisbane actually). There's one company delivering it in my area but they don't stock Orijen Senior :( There were a couple of companies offering it in VIC but the postage for 30kg is just too much.

Anybody in the North Brisbane/Caboolture area who's using Orijen??? :)

Yep! :rolleyes: We love it sooo much - well Benson does he could be asleep on the bed (where he is not allowed :) grrr) and hear the bin open and not he comes running!

I get from canine country as I have friends and fam on that side of town - but I understand that they do deliver if you purchase a fair amount - give them a buzz! :laugh:

There were a couple of companies offering it in VIC but the postage for 30kg is just too much.

While we are not an "online" seller, we stock Orijen and have previously sent other food from Melbourne to Queensland. Freight wasn't too horrendous.

You are much better though to contact Country Canine as they are local to you.

What you may find though is that Senior was only available on a limited basis - by the time we got our first pallet of Orijen, Senior had already sold out (from the wholesaler) to the Sydney stores, except in the 400gram bags. Whether Country Canine got any, I don't know.

My understanding is that mid July the Senior and the Large Breed puppy will be available in the bigger bags again. In the interim, a number of our customers are finding the Adult works very well.

Hope that helps

Sags