Southern Tas People

Pet Goods Direct @ Cambridge Park have a special on most of the 'Natura' Range of dry dog & cat food...including Evo & Innova. Most sizes are buy one bag, get a second bag free (use by date is end of July). I bought dry food for my cats 6 kgs (normally $120) for $60!

FYI - purchasing Evo and Innova is supporting the sale of pets in petshops. Pets Good Direct is also affiliated with PP.

I would purchae thoses brands of food or shop at either store out of principal.

FYI - purchasing Evo and Innova is supporting the sale of pets in petshops. Pets Good Direct is also affiliated with PP.

We don't HAVE other stores to purchase these things. If we wish to make it possible for our dogs to eat what we choose, unfortunately we have to make decisions which might be less palatable to others. I'm not for throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

If that was an option for me - then I wouldn't support them based on principle...but it is not as it is the only place in Tas that sells this food.

Remember also that there are no PP stores in Tas. Pets Good Direct are not selling animals (other than hermit crabs and fish).

If that was an option for me - then I wouldn't support them based on principle...but it is not as it is the only place in Tas that sells this food.

Remember also that there are no PP stores in Tas. Pets Good Direct are not selling animals (other than hermit crabs and fish).

It is a shame that they don't sell this good quality food anywhere else, but they don't sell puppies.........yet, I bought myself two 6kg bags of Evo for 1/2 price today, so thankyou for passing on the bargain.

I guess that point Viszla was making is that any sale to either PP or PGD ends up in the same cash register (metaphorically speaking). Along with a number of other businesses (not all dog related), this is all part of the same parent company.

PP is the importer of Innova products and therefore provides them to PGD. They have an exclusive arrangement with Innova to do so.

At least there are now - if slowly - some great alternatives coming into this country.

Sags

We understand that.

But the point WE are trying to make is that if we had any other cost-effective and convenient way of purchasing these foods from anywhere else, we would do it.

I would rather my animals have access to the quality foods, regardless of where they are purchased from. Unfortunately, living on an island makes it difficult to obtain foods at comparable prices to the mainland due to freight costs. If supporting these shops means that we can even GET some of the products due to their bulk purchase agreements, then in the interest of our animals, I will shop there.