Dr Graham Adams-training Dvd

I have posted in my other thread about training dvd's for aggressve dogs but in case people don't go in there i was looking for some opinions on a dvd i've found.Its called Top Dog by Dr Graham Adams

,just curious if anyone has heard of this guy,dvd goes for under an hour and is $45 so not cheap and don't want to waste my money

from the reply about the dvd-

The DVD does not suggest any harsh methods but rather teaches the owners how to gain control; a big problem with fear aggression is that the dog has taken on more responsibility than it can handle and requires and assertive, confident leader who can take control and take the pressure off the dog.

Topics include:

Aggression

Miscommunication

Recognising the signs

Correction strategies

Feeding the dog

The resting place

Dealing with bossy demands

Calling the dog

Walking the dog

Playing games

Managing aggression

Visitors

Mounting

Children and dogs

Controlled assertiveness.

The DVD runs for close to an hour.

Edited by 4 Paws

Guest Willow

he is a Perth based behaviourist, fairly well known over here. He has a company called HABITS. He's a nice bloke ...a big jolly bear of a man I'm 6 foot & he towered over me!!! :thumbsup: ....very easy to talk to & very approachable. He doesn't use harsh or aversive methods.

The DVD you are talking about is quite old, looks a bit dated, but some of the advice is good, and it's an interesting video to watch.