Leash Manners

I haven't met or seen Mark, but I have shared communications with Mark and have read posts of his here from some time back. If one could go by that alone, then I think he'd be a really good choice for you GSDh. His posts represent a lot of sense and balance :D.

Perhaps give him a call so you can 'hear' for yourself?

Good luck - hope it all goes well and I'm sure Mark will be able to steer you in the right direction. :p

Has anyone had anything to do with this guy? His website says has testimonies from correctional services and RAAF people, so I wonder if they'd offer similarly directed services?

His website doesn't offer a great deal of info about him or his services on there. Beautiful website, though.

Edited by kateykateykatey

Has anyone had anything to do with this guy? His website says has testimonies from correctional services and RAAF people, so I wonder if they'd offer similarly directed services?

His website doesn't offer a great deal of info about him or his services on there. Beautiful website, though.

what i would like to know. i prefer to know people who have used him, rather than "i think hes good cause he sounds". dont misundestand, i like good presentation, but any one use him?