Lecture In Melbourne

I am just dropping everyone note to tell you that I am giving a free lecture on current trends in the treatment of injuries and diseases. The particulars are as follows:

11 November 2008 at 7:30 PM at the Royal Melbourne Showgrounds (RAS Rooms), Langs Rd. Ascot Vale. Please RSVP to [email protected] by 31 October 2008. Please call 03 9532 5261 if you have questions.

The announcement published by Dogs Victoria is as follows:

Charles Kuntz, one Australia's most highly respected veterinary  surgeons, will present a seminar for pet owners on current trends in  the treatment of injuries and diseases in animals. In a light-hearted and entertaining format, Charles will discuss the latest in orthopaedics, cancer surgery, advanced imaging (computed tomography  and MRI), radiation therapy and many more, available to animals today in Australia. Specifically, Charles will show that with appropriate  diagnosis and treatment, diagnoses like cancer, cruciate rupture,  elbow dysplasia, hip dysplasia, heart defects and many more are  treatable and often curable diseases. Charles will also discuss a procedure that he developed for the treatment of epilepsy where the  brain is split in half using the assistance of a small camera to reduce the incidence of seizures and need for medications. The discussion will be case-based and will include lots of video and surgical photos (not for the queasy or faint hearted).

Please let me know if you have questions or comments or would like a particular topic discussed (assuming you plan to attend).

Hi

l checked with Jo at dogs victoria, anyone can attend as long as they RSVP to Jo, they need to know how many are coming so they have a room big enough,

Speaking from a recent experince l can highly recommend Charles and his staff and l will definitely not miss the lecture.

Sherel