My Baby Chi Is Being Desexed

my six month baby chi is being desexed next week. my husband and i have been nervously awaiting this time in her life since we brought her home. she is just so tiny and even though i have full faith in my vets ability i am so worried. how long does it normally take for a female chi to recover? our male chi was desexed last december when he was 6 months old and he was up and about the next day and never even looked at his one stitch!!! i hope she will be the same but she is smaller and its a more complicated operation for her. my breeder is so sweet as she loves molly just as much as we do she is coming down the next day to check on her ( a 3 hour drive) :) . any advice or similar stories would be appreciated

Good luck, I'm sure she will be fine! It is stressful though....Bonnie was 12mo when she was done, so not quite so young...

had she been on heat before then (sorry if thats a stupid question) we just always though six months so she doesnt come on heat as we have a few dogs that are allowed to just roam in our area and i would hate for one of them to jump our 5ft colourbond fence.