Barf Diet - Scientific Evidence

I can't speak more highly of a Raw diet. I fed and raised a litter of 11 pups who all survived and their mum who fed all of them on a raw diet of raw meat and vegetables. I did not supplement feed any of the pups. They all thrived with above average weights.

Here is a link to Georgie's webpage: Georgie's page She is the one who raised all 11 pups. The pictures of her taken on the 29th of August last year were when her pups were over 6 weeks old. As you can see she looks a million bucks. Her coat is gleaming and shiny. She never looked unwell or worn from feeding so many.

I have fed an array of dry over the years from cheap to super premium but in my opinion nothing compares to this diet. All of my adult dogs are now fed on this diet and have been on it for over 12 months. They are all looking better than ever.

I can't speak more highly of a Raw diet. I fed and raised a litter of 11 pups who all survived and their mum who fed all of them on a raw diet of raw meat and vegetables. I did not supplement feed any of the pups. They all thrived with above average weights.

Here is a link to Georgie's webpage: Georgie's page She is the one who raised all 11 pups. The pictures of her taken on the 29th of August last year were when her pups were over 6 weeks old. As you can see she looks a million bucks. Her coat is gleaming and shiny. She never looked unwell or worn from feeding so many.

I have fed an array of dry over the years from cheap to super premium but in my opinion nothing compares to this diet. All of my adult dogs are now fed on this diet and have been on it for over 12 months. They are all looking better than ever.

YES AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY, SAME GOES FOR MY GIRLS, AND OUR LAST 4 LITTERS OR SO

Marley since he was a pup has had issues with food gets diahorrea, itchy skin, vomiting. We tried all sorts of things and the only thing that has really worked has been a raw diet. he is so good now, his poos are normal he's a lot less itchy, coat is shiney he looks fantastic. I have no idea if their is scientific evidance to back it up but my experience with marley is enough for me! i work in the vet industry and the big food companies only want to promote their product, most vets go on what food companies say as they get insentives etc so i think its commen sense that vets in magazines have no idea what their talking about, their parrots and just repeat what they're told

Marley since he was a pup has had issues with food gets diahorrea, itchy skin, vomiting. We tried all sorts of things and the only thing that has really worked has been a raw diet. he is so good now, his poos are normal he's a lot less itchy, coat is shiney he looks fantastic. I have no idea if their is scientific evidance to back it up but my experience with marley is enough for me! i work in the vet industry and the big food companies only want to promote their product, most vets go on what food companies say as they get insentives etc so i think its commen sense that vets in magazines have no idea what their talking about, their parrots and just repeat what they're told

Could you please explain what these "insentives" are??

many food companies will give staff free food, vouchers in terms of clinics if they sell a certain amount of food they get some sort of reward etc just like any big buisness they want their product to be pushed so they offer deals with clinics if they reach a certain profit margin

WOW I have NEVER recieved free food, the most I have managed to score has been a frisbee, a storage container and a crappy bowl.

I might have to work a bit longer and see if all the goodies eventuate.

We rarely see a rep from the food companies and certainly no exciting offers in the mail.

We would actually prefer not to stock food at all, but the specific veterinary diets have their place.