Obedience Club Recommendation - Windsor Area

Hi all,

sorry if this has been done, tried to do a search but found it difficult to narrow down obedience club and my area.

A new puppy is possibly on the cards, and having only just moved to the hawkesbury area I dont know anywhere to do obedience... pup will eventually do agility and that is sorted, but need some ideas for an obedience club. I live in East Kurrajong so windsor/richmond area is closest to me (about 20 mins drive). I know that castlehill obedience is meant to be very good for positive training, its about 40 mins drive so doable but closer would be nice! (I already drive 2 hours a day for uni so chew up a lot of petrol as it is!)

TIA

Sarah

Found these on Dogs NSW website.

Macquarie Towns All Breeds Dog Training School - Windsor "02 4776 2813 A/H number" Ray Thiele Wed 7.30pm and Mon 10.00 am Deerubbin Park, Windsor

Blacktown Kennel & Training Club 02 9837 4636 Mrs M Read Tues 7.30pm "Owen Street, Glendenning" New Members 1st Tuesday of month

Edited by Troy
Updated details

• 1 month later...

Hi there

Have been to Macquarie Towns. I learned a lot, but it wasn't right for us.

Have heard really positive things about the Obedience group at Hobartville (Richmond). I don't have the details but I think the people at Chalkiz, the pet supplies place in the Coles carpark in Richmond would be able to point you in the right direction.

Cheers