Bitten Up Cheeks

Hi guys, Any suggestions for helping heal some scabs on my boys cheeks? My new puppy (with her milk teeth) has been nipping my other boy on the cheeks. Now l've been applying cream to ensure they don't get infected. But now l'm not sure what to apply so that the scabs can heal properly and prompt skin and hair growth..... Any ideas???? :thumbsup::laugh:

It's a sad but regular thing here at our house, there's always a baby hanging off an adult or a couple of pups that do that to each other. If the older dog tolerates the pup doing it, there's not much that can really be done, other than giving the pup an alternative to play with if you catch it in the act.

I just use plain old salt water and if it's a bit nasty, Neocort

It's a sad but regular thing here at our house, there's always a baby hanging off an adult or a couple of pups that do that to each other. If the older dog tolerates the pup doing it, there's not much that can really be done, other than giving the pup an alternative to play with if you catch it in the act.

I just use plain old salt water and if it's a bit nasty, Neocort

Its getting better now as l think it was her way of telling my older boy to give her space. But l was thinking of putting some cream on at night to help with the healing process. Moisturising cream in effect?