Flyball Team Sunshine Coast Qld

Hi everyone

Just an update on the flyball team on the sunshine coast.... our team name is " fast & furious". Check us out on the afa web page : www.flyball.org.au, and go to clubs tab.

The team has moved training grounds, and has joined forces with AGILITY, RALLY O , DOG DANCING and PET MANNERS, so has become kinda a dog sport hub. All sports will be using positive training methods

In terms of flyball we are offering beginners, advanced and flyball fitness classes.

If you would like to know more please feel free to PM me:)

Cheers for now and happy sporting :mad :D :( :D

Edited by blackborder

• 1 month later...
Hi everyone

Just an update on the flyball team on the sunshine coast....

The team has moved training grounds, and has joined forces with AGILITY, RALLY O , DOG DANCING and PET MANNERS, so has become kinda a dog sport hub. All sports will be using positive training methods

In terms of flyball we are offering beginners, advanced and flyball fitness classes.

Cheers for now and happy sporting :) :D :D :)

training for flyball on sunday afternoons. Flyball training every sunday untill end of november 09, resuming feb 10. Call me for more details!!

• 3 months later...
Hi everyone

Just an update on the flyball team on the sunshine coast....

Cheers for now and happy sporting :laugh::thumbsup::offtopic: :offtopic:

training for flyball on sunday afternoons. Flyball training every sunday untill end of november 09, resuming feb 10. Call me for more details!!

have been getting a few PMs asking for my email . so here it is, as I often dont check my PMs staright away (or at all - woops)

[email protected]

cheers

Good luck with the team. Do you have team colours yet? If you go navy and gold and ever meet Berwick at the nationals it could be confusing as our motto is the same a your name! We'll get to see who is faster and more furious :eek:

• 2 months later...
Good luck with the team. Do you have team colours yet? If you go navy and gold and ever meet Berwick at the nationals it could be confusing as our motto is the same a your name! We'll get to see who is faster and more furious :thumbsup:

hmmm. We have picked our colours - Red and Black. so hopefully not too confusing :rofl:. Probably wont cross paths much anyway , us being up here in sunny qld !

Good luck with the team. Do you have team colours yet? If you go navy and gold and ever meet Berwick at the nationals it could be confusing as our motto is the same a your name! We'll get to see who is faster and more furious :)

hmmm. We have picked our colours - Red and Black. so hopefully not too confusing :mad. Probably wont cross paths much anyway , us being up here in sunny qld !

Are you coming down to the nationals this year? We are hosting them at the Dandenong show.