Barf For Puppy And For Adult

kman80

Hey guys,

I have read numerous threads explaining the benefits and nutritional value of a BARF diet. Apologies in advance if the topic I am presenting has been posted in the past but I haven't quite found exactly what I need to know (I'm a very lazy reader!). I have an AMSTAFF, one we picked up just on the weekend (8 weeks) and the other about 15months. I have always fed my now adult AMSTAFF a combination of dry food and chicken mince, a serve in the morning and a serve in the evening. I suppose the reason I have used this basic formula is because this is what the breeder has used and recommended.

What I would like to know from experienced owners feeding their dogs a BARF diet is EXACTLY what are you feeding your pup/dog. I would like someone to provide me with a specific list of what exact meat/bone they are feeding their pups/dogs in the morning and evening. In other words, can someone please provide me with a BARF diet program.

I live in SA, so if any Adelaidians can tell me where the best place to source a good BARF diet.

Thank you all!!!!

:laugh: