Boarding Kennel That Accepts Titres!

Seita

Sorry for the new topic but I am very excited to announce that I finally found a boarding kennel in Brisbane that not only KNEW what a titre test was but also accepts them in lieu of a vaccination certificate!!! :):)

I know there are a couple of people on here that do titre tests and I know last time I asked about boarding kennels that accept titres no one could recommend a kennel.

In case anyone else is looking for a kennel in the Brissy area that accepts this, the kennel is Bowhill Kennels at Willawong in the western suburbs.

Sorry for the new topic but I am very excited to announce that I finally found a boarding kennel in Brisbane that not only KNEW what a titre test was but also accepts them in lieu of a vaccination certificate!!! :eek: :D

I know there are a couple of people on here that do titre tests and I know last time I asked about boarding kennels that accept titres no one could recommend a kennel.

In case anyone else is looking for a kennel in the Brissy area that accepts this, the kennel is Bowhill Kennels at Willawong in the western suburbs.

For those interested, two more Brisbane kennels that will accept titre tests for parvo, hep and distemper.

Beenleigh Pet Motel and The Pines Pet Resort at Elimbah (near Caboolture).

Sorry for the new topic but I am very excited to announce that I finally found a boarding kennel in Brisbane that not only KNEW what a titre test was but also accepts them in lieu of a vaccination certificate!!! :eek: :D

For those interested, two more Brisbane kennels that will accept titre tests for parvo, hep and distemper.

Beenleigh Pet Motel and The Pines Pet Resort at Elimbah (near Caboolture).

Where were you when I last asked this question a few months ago and about a year and a half ago as well and go no suggestions!?! :p I've seriously been looking for a kennel for almost 2 years and this is the first time I've found a kennel that accepts them!

None of the three mentioned in this thread say they accept Titre results on their websites... :mad

I phoned Bowhill and asked and the answer from the owner was yes. I don't know about the other two as I haven't called them. I don't think that many will list it on their websites as most people won't know what they are anyway. I just phoned around until I found a kennel that accepted them.