Oh For Heaven's Sake!

Jennt

Turned around about an hour ago to find our Charlie lying on his mat happily munching away at a small red-coated polystyrene ball. It must have been in the bag of christmas decorations that were left in the corner... :laugh:

So, I can just tell that my blood pressure has gone up and now we're watching the dog again... It seemed to have broken into very small, soft pieces, so I'm hoping it will just travel on through the system and he'll have very light poops tomorrow :thumbsup: ???

Turned around about an hour ago to find our Charlie lying on his mat happily munching away at a small red-coated polystyrene ball. It must have been in the bag of christmas decorations that were left in the corner... :)

So, I can just tell that my blood pressure has gone up and now we're watching the dog again... It seemed to have broken into very small, soft pieces, so I'm hoping it will just travel on through the system and he'll have very light poops tomorrow :thumbsup: ???

Don't stress, it should come out in the next day or so. Mine have eaten an assortment of foam, toy stuffing, etc. Toy stuffing looks hilarious in poo.

But, how funny :eek:

If it was me, I'd be putting him in the pool to test his floatability. :) Can he swim? Perfect time to teach him :laugh:

Turned around about an hour ago to find our Charlie lying on his mat happily munching away at a small red-coated polystyrene ball. It must have been in the bag of christmas decorations that were left in the corner... :)

Don't stress, it should come out in the next day or so. Mine have eaten an assortment of foam, toy stuffing, etc. Toy stuffing looks hilarious in poo.

But, how funny :eek:

If it was me, I'd be putting him in the pool to test his floatability. :) Can he swim? Perfect time to teach him :laugh:

LOLOL. Thanks for the reassurance. He can swim but maybe now he can float higher :p