Obedience Club/training Knox / Se Melbourne Area

Hi

Our gorgeouse, if not at times headstrong golden retriver girl, is ready for her next stage of training. She finished puppy school and whilst most places seemed to close down over Christmas we are now ready and looking to join somewhere. She is about 17 /18 weeks old, very friendly and can be headstrong and likes her own way.

Any clubs/training you recommend and why?

Much appreciated

Snowball

Hi

Our gorgeouse, if not at times headstrong golden retriver girl, is ready for her next stage of training. She finished puppy school and whilst most places seemed to close down over Christmas we are now ready and looking to join somewhere. She is about 17 /18 weeks old, very friendly and can be headstrong and likes her own way.

Any clubs/training you recommend and why?

Much appreciated

Snowball

Depending on where you are Berwick or Croydon may also be options. Both clubs use positive training methods. Berwick starts up again on the first Saturday of February. There is also a club that trains at Belgrave but I don't know much about them.

Too early in the morning, I misread your title, thought you were asking about knox , not that you are in knox. We do have a number of handlers at Berwick from that far afield and Croydon is probably a similar distance so they are alternatives to Knox.

Edited by Paulp

If you were to venture towards Berwick, I have class courses running in Lyndhurst, 3k's north of KCC Park. The first for this year started last Sunday morning and they run for 6 weeks. Normally I start another as one finishes but due to a building waiting list it is very much on the cards that I'll be starting another to 'overlap' in about 3 weeks. Emphasis is on motivational techniques. If you'd like more information click the link below (signature) and it will take you to my website.

Cosmolo (DOL Member) also might have something going in your area or at least close by, if that is more suitable to you.