Anyone From Bundaberg Here?

RaafGSD

Hey all,....

Have recently moved here from a bit more south LOL.... There are 3 things that I am hoping that you guys can help me with........ :laugh:

1. Where on earth can I buy EAGLE PACK from???? I have tried a few places, but no one has even HEARD of it!!!!! :love:

2. Looking at joining a nice club with my 7mo GSD with the idea of future Obedience Trialling......

3. Which are the great Dog Friendly beaches around the area??? If there are any of course :(

oooooooo... and I thought of another one.......

4. VETS!!!!!! Any worth recommending????????

Thanks in advance guys... I hope someone can point me in the right direction with these questions!!!!... :)

• 1 year later...

Hey all,....

Have recently moved here from a bit more south LOL.... There are 3 things that I am hoping that you guys can help me with........ :laugh:

1. Where on earth can I buy EAGLE PACK from???? I have tried a few places, but no one has even HEARD of it!!!!! :love:

2. Looking at joining a nice club with my 7mo GSD with the idea of future Obedience Trialling......

3. Which are the great Dog Friendly beaches around the area??? If there are any of course :(

oooooooo... and I thought of another one.......

4. VETS!!!!!! Any worth recommending????????

Thanks in advance guys... I hope someone can point me in the right direction with these questions!!!!... :)

Hi there

did you find the answers to your questions?!