Boarding Kennels In Perth

~Aimee~

We are going to my brother's wedding in November ad it will be held overseas. As all my famly will be going to the wedding, we have no one to look after Ruby while we are away.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest some really good kennels in Perth, preferably south of the river but I'm happy to travel to a great one NOR too. We live in Bunbury, so any suggestion of kennels down this way would be good too. I thought the choice might be wider in Perth though and as we have to go to Perth anyway to go to te airport.

I'm looking for one with a more home environment rather than just cold, concrete pens with lot and lots of dogs.

Guest belgian.blue

Abbadale Park

I had Ivy here [belgian Shepherd] for about 11 days late last year, first time we'd been without each since since she was a puppy and she came home very happy!

I wouldn't blink an eye lid at ever taking her back again.

They are in Welshpool. There is also one nextdoor too, though I never checked them out.

eta - I think Pampered Pooch Motel allow the smaller dogs in to their homes? My cousin always has her two dogs here. They pick up and drop off too.

Edited by belgian.blue

I've used "Hey You Pet Resort" and they are wonderful! It's still a kennel environment, but the facilities are great, the people who run it are wonderful and Gypsy had a ball while she was there. The price was very reasonable too.

I've used "Hey You Pet Resort" and they are wonderful! It's still a kennel environment, but the facilities are great, the people who run it are wonderful and Gypsy had a ball while she was there. The price was very reasonable too.

I've heard lots of good stuff about this place too.

I've heard lots of good stuff about this place too.

The newish owners of Hey You have a cav too I beleive :laugh: They are lovely people

Edited by CruiseNRoxy