Ttouch Workshop May 15-19, Box Hill Nth, Vic

Hi all,

I am coordinating a TTouch workshop for companion animals in May. The trainer taking the workshop is Robyn Hood (sister of the creator of TTouch - Linda Tellington-Jones) who will be in Australia also running other workshops in various states.

TTouch can be used to help various behavioural, physical and health conditions. TTouch Training is a gentle, respectful and effective approach to the care and training of companion animals. TTouch will deepen the relationship between you and your pet —whether cat, dog, bird, rabbit, reptile or guinea pig.

The training is for either 2 (15-16th) or 5 (15-19th) days. A $50 discount is available for full 5 day registration by 15th March.

Further discounts are also available for staff of rescue organisations (limited positions).

For further information or registration forms see this link

We are also looking for other animals outside of those provided by the participants. Particularly ones other than dogs such as cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, bird, reptiles, ferrets, etc. If you have an animal you would be happy to be involved whether it has a special condition or not, then please contact me.

Thanks

Tim

Edited by NaturallyWild

Thank you. Not sure that I will be able to make it ..... some heavy going financial outlay at the moment, so I may not be able to make the decision as to whether I can commit by the 'early bird special' date, but I would like to be able to one day take a course in something like this.

• 1 month later...

Bump.

Last reminder for those interested in attending the workshop.

Tim

Unfortunately the training has been canceled due to flight issues from Europe.

Robyn is planning to return in November to run another training then.

Edited by NaturallyWild