Yoghurt Plus

Sorry haven't replied for a while. I did end up trying this stuff in the end but not for very long I can tell you. Ended up giving it to my sister for her dogs(she feeds them anything). It was utter shite and my lot lost weight as they didn't like it very much at all.....

They are now on the Braf diet and have never looked back :rofl:

• 1 month later...

Sorry to hijack an old thread, but I thought I'd add my 2c worth. I've have a 3 year old kelpie girl that has been to the vet with colitis / upset stomach almost every month since I got her about 6 months ago. We have tried feeding her just about everything, raw meaty bones, doggie chicken rolls, several dry foods but nothing helped her until I tried yogurt plus, she loves it and hasn't had an upset stomach since. Not sure how the yogurt culture survives the heat treatment, had wondered that myself.

Ingredients - Poultry & beef meat meals, wheat, srghum, corn, oats, vegetables, rice, wheat gluten, animal fats, from poultry and beef, vegetable oil, fish meal, field peas, di-calcium phosphate, choline chloride, natural preservative, brewers yeast, sea salt, glucosamine, flaxseed oil, calcium, tallow, potassium chloride, garlic, kelp, soya meal, selenium, antioxidants, essential vitamins and minerals ( E, A, B12, D3 ), Probiotics Lactobacillus and Bifida Bacterium ( Yoghurt ). Contains no artificial flavours.

I'd not feed it based on the bolded ingredients.