Getting A Trailer From Cairns To Brissie

Miss B

I am looking at possibly purchasing a dog trailer which is located in Cairns, and am faced with the logistical problem of getting it to Brisbane :thumbsup: So I thought I'd put some feelers out and see if anyone is (or knows of someone who is) travelling from Cairns to Brisbane and could possibly tow a trailer with them in exchange for fuel money? Or even someone who is travelling part of the way eg Cairns to Rocky etc??

I have also emailed a couple of transport companies so will see what they come back with...

Edited by Miss B

I am looking at possibly purchasing a dog trailer which is located in Cairns, and am faced with the logistical problem of getting it to Brisbane :( So I thought I'd put some feelers out and see if anyone is (or knows of someone who is) travelling from Cairns to Brisbane and could possibly tow a trailer with them in exchange for fuel money? Or even someone who is travelling part of the way eg Cairns to Rocky etc??

I have also emailed a couple of transport companies so will see what they come back with...

Try Russ at Cracka Towing he is an ex dog show person with an excellent reputation!! He is based in Townsville but does runs from Cairns to Brisbane on a regular basis. His number is 0407516798.