Getting Back Into The Shows

kalindi

Hi guys

I have been off the radar for a while. I am planning to get back into the shows with my Amstaff. I need to get a few supplies eg. lead, shampoos etc. Can anyone recommend a website, and also some shampooing/cleaning products. He is a blue and white Amstaff.

Our first show is going to be Wagga in August, and then Ganmain. Can't wait to see you guys there!

I get all my shampoo's sprays, sizzors and whatever else at a horse place, i go to Orange Horse Land, as for leads and collars/chains, it depends how strong your dogs are, if they pull or just gait next to you, i have several different ones, depends on the mood of the dog on the day as to what i use, i am sure many have websites i can't think of any off the top of my head, but i got most of mine from the show vans that are at some dog shows.

Thanks Rebbull.

I bought stuff from Horseland before. I have shown horses for years, so I thought I would go with products I was familiar with!

Just wasn't sure if there were other products out there that might be better.

I want a new lead, as he does get a bit excited sometimes. I have a white thin nylon lead. (I think I'm happy with the colour). Maybe just a thicker one is needed.

I found some websites that advertise on DOL so I might trawl through them!