Addison's Disease In Dogs

was wondering if anyone has a dog diagnosed with addison's disease my best pal has to stay at the vets tonight and the vet has told me they may have caught it too late to save her :) i am furious :D as i have been taking her back and saying she is not right, just wondering if anyone has had this diagnosed at a late stage and are living happy lives now any info would help on personal experiences i have been reading articals on the net but they all dont say what happens when you catch it very late any info would be helpful thanks in advance

My Auntie's dog was recently diagnosed with Addison's. Here is a link to the thread. I hope you dog is okay. :noidea:

Visit My Website

thanks for your reply i have had a hard day they have found a mass the size of a rockmelon today and removed it but it has spread

the addisons is now seconary as she will only have upto a month left so the vet will give me some tablets for her addisons to make her comfy,

DeepImpact, I am so sorry. That is terrible news. :laugh:

I hope that your girl will be comfortable. Best wishes, and I know you will love her with everything you have, for whatever time you both spend together. Hugs to you both. :rofl: