Utility Dog Club Of Victoria - Rare Breeds & Champ Shows

Hi - For anyone located in Victoria who is interested in Leonbergers you should try to come along to the Utility Dog Club of Vic Rare Breeds & Champ Shows this Sunday at KCC Park.

There are at least 17 Leonbergers entered in the Rare Breeds Show. Several interstate Leos are making the trip from NSW & Tasmania.

It's a fantastic opportunity to see so many of this magnificent & rare breed together in the one place. :laugh:

The ages will range from 8 months to 8 years + with a fairly even mix of boys & girls.

Come over & say hello - we will all make you very welcome - most especially our Leos :laugh:

Cheers

www.adlihtamleonbergers.com

• 1 month later...

Have just seen this, well done to John he did a great job! Also well done to everyone entered, was a great weekend of shows :laugh:

I had Hamish stay with me and it was strange having a Leo at my place, havent lived with one in over 12 months! Made me have withdrawls lol.

A big thank you to the very generous Mathilda's Mum from the NSW and Tassie people you hosted - we had a wonderful time and you looked after us so well. It was nice to see so many Leonbergers at a show at once and get to meet the Victorian Leos and their owners.

Beth and kirst_goldens, what is Luna's registered name? I posted the results of the two shows to our NSW Leos list and she was the only one I couldn't remember (I forgot to bring my catalogue home with me!)