Goodbye Pals You Were Loved By Many

perryamstaffs

This is my little girl Allie (AKA Pals) she lost her battle tonight with cancer run free with your friends pals, you have changed sooo many hearts toward this breed have visited to many schools either with me to show kids how to approch dogs and interact with you and your four legged friends (and without you little vixen) you loved kids with all your heart even when my brothers son dragged you with your front feet on your back across the lawn you just wagged your tail as if to say i dont care i am getting attention, you also enjoyed your recent time in the oldied home down the road and got to spend some quiet time while i was at work as the nurses loved you, when i walked passed and asked after your health when they knew you were sick they didnt want you at home alone so you got a heater and pats all day long in the office even though they shouldnt have had you there you even did a few rounds in a wheelchair cause you could walk too far and got more cuddles from the oldies, even on the days you couldn't go you had friends drop in to see you to make sure you were comfy, how you have touched soo many people i dont know but i am proud

With all the hearts she has stolen toward this breed and the good she has done as an advocate i thought people should know how she has shown the world how great this breed can be. I have received well over 40 messeges from people within 2hrs of having to say my final goodbyes to my girl this is how she has touched people sad news but also great to see how she is loved in the world.

R.I.P my pals Amstaff - Aust CH Yankstaff Deep Impact 22/09/2000 - 20/07/2010 you have done me and you breed very proud i will never have another like you

post-32740-1279627187_thumb.jpg

Edited by DeepImpact