Are You Still Doing The Portraits

katlee

Afternoon Harminee,

I was wondering do you still do all these beautiful and wonderful pics. My dog Kyla well its not going to be long, she is still with us. But not for much longer, she has a huge tumour in her side, and there is nothing the vet can do except for us to be with her. She is being spoilt and allowed to sleep in my room at night now.

Can you please tell me the process. I put some pics on this site, and decide on a poem and you do it all and email me, so i can take it to be printed out, it that correct. Do you know about what size it would be printed out to be, would that be an A4 sheet.

Sorry to be a pain, this is all new to me. I dont want this to happen, but its beyond my control, she is over 12yrs old now.

Thank you for your time

You have a wonderful talent, i cried when i was reading all the pages, they were amazing. You are an angel.

Regards

Katrina

Hi Katrina

Yes I am back doing the Rainbow Bridge Portraits after taking a bit of a break.

the pictures you put on DOL are sub quality due to their size, the portraits are always better when the actual image is as close to photographic quality as possible ( which is too big a size for DOL)

you can email pictures to me at [email protected] PLEASE mark them rainbow bridge and your DOL name as it will go to junk first but i check this every day and can keep a look out for it.

ok now to sizes..

the size of the potrait is a normal photo size and width and height.. so can be printed out in ALL the sizes a photo can be printed ( ie 6x4, 5x7, 6x8,8x10 etc)

I am pretty sure this converts to A4 .. not 100% sure but when I do it I will test it through Microsoft office for you..

Hope this all helps .

When the time comes and you need to post your pictures, can you please go to the Rainbow Bridge Portrait page... that way its all in the one place and I know that keeps Troy happy :)

Edited by ~Harminee~