Searching For A Good Vet In Wa

Hi there everyone,

I am new to the forum and I just want to know where to start with my dog.She is a Malteese/Dauchsund aprox 12mths old. She needs some treatment.She seems to have a weepy eye and needs a through check-up.I don't know if she has been sterilized,if she has had her shots or what treatment she will need ,such as heartworming,flea treatment. Basically I don't know where to start!!.Her previous owner had a health issue and left her.I took her home with no history and no details.I do know she needs a good scrub and possibly a haircut as she is rather strong on the nose(even with a cold).Poor wee thing.

I want to know what vet to take her to . One that is reasonable and don't cost the earth as we are pensioners.I want to do the best for my dog from now on and give her lots of TLC. There are so many Vets about and that is a big prob to us as we don't know where to start looking. We are in the Kinross (WA) area

We would appreciate your help and advice and about grooming her. What is the best.Do we take her to the vet for this also, or do we have someone else to do this?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Cheers, bonnie22

I haven't tried them, but have read good things on here about:

Ocean Keys Vet Hospital - 9408 6999

Dr Adrian Burstein & Associates

Unit 8A, 61 Key Largo Drive, Clarkson

Grooming, Boarding, Ultrasound, 24hr emergency, doggy day care

ETA: :laugh: to the forum :o

Edited by ~JoLu~

I haven't tried them, but have read good things on here about:

Ocean Keys Vet Hospital - 9408 6999

Dr Adrian Burstein & Associates

Unit 8A, 61 Key Largo Drive, Clarkson

Grooming, Boarding, Ultrasound, 24hr emergency, doggy day care

ETA: :eek: to the forum :laugh:

Adrian is very good but quite expensive unless you are a rescue :laugh:

Have answered this in one of your other threads above asking the same thing Bonnie.

I dont know if they do grooming from there but my vet in Ellenbrook is really good, I would go to him no matter where he moved to etc the practice is Vital Vet 6296771 Dr Barry is there every day except Mondays when there is another lady vet. I am really fussy with my dog and we have seen 3 vets and I honestly think that he is very good, he has helped us a lot even though my dog is not an easy case because of his allergies...