Eagle Heights Dog Sports Club

I want to give my dog a good hard run and I don't think they would appreciate someone doing that around their classes. I'm also looking for somewhere our flyball teams can train at the moment as our training grounds are awash so I need to talk to someone there about it so knowing when they are there I could drop in for a chat.

Well take your dog there for a run and if the club is there...go and have a chat. As for somewhere for your flyball club......you might need to talk to the council . The other thing too....the dogs in Eagle Heights are well trained , well behaved and quiet...they don't upset the neighbours with constant barking ...whereas Flyball dogs are the opposite...very noisy.....so you might not be welcome by the neighbours which could result in complaints to the council.

Well take your dog there for a run and if the club is there...go and have a chat. As for somewhere for your flyball club......you might need to talk to the council . The other thing too....the dogs in Eagle Heights are well trained , well behaved and quiet...they don't upset the neighbours with constant barking ...whereas Flyball dogs are the opposite...very noisy.....so you might not be welcome by the neighbours which could result in complaints to the council.

Yes, they can be quite noisy which is one of the reasons I thought the reserve looked good, the area I was looking at is a fair way away from houses (by my reckoning it is about 1/4 of a km or more from the nearest house, much further than our current training area) behind trees and next to a relatively busy road (fenced off though) so the noise levels might not be such an issue. Hopefully it is only a couple of weeks until we can get back onto our own grounds and training only goes for an hour or so but I don't want to cause any issues for the resident club so I need to talk to them first.