Siberian Husky Breeders

kelqin

Hi

Just wondering how rare it is to find a silver blue eyed pup in a litter? After researching the breed for a while now and deciding that we would prefer a highly energetic dog/bitch to fit in with our active lifestyles we have decided that a Siberian Husky would be the perfect fit for our family. I saw a photo of a silver sibe online and haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. I love the pale grey look with those striking blue eyes. Is it common to get a a few silvers in the mix?

I know it shouldn't matter what they look like as temperament far outweighs looks when it comes to these dogs (and all dogs really) but still..... :laugh::rasberry:

Cheers

Kellie

They are around - but it's not a case of being able to do a breeding an assure people that that is what you are going to get. If the breed is right for you, and your willing to wait i'm sure you will be able to get one.

BUT don't make blue eyes a silver coat your priority. Your priority should be a well bred puppy from a reputable breeder. And these breeders don't breed for coat colour, don't put different prices on "rare" colours etc...

Personally - give me dark brown eyes any day!

Edited by SilverHaze