Online Food Shopping For Pups

Genabee

I have been feeding Genevieve Advance kibble since she came home, as that is what was recommended by the breeder... at the time I was more than happy to feed her that as we had heard good reports, it was priced ok and it was easy enough for us to get.

To date, we have had no issues with her poop and her coat is silky and shiny (which I really love and don't won't to lose). However, she has dandruff and is increasingly scratching all the time (which is driving me crazy so I can only imagine it is irritating her). She is treated regularly for fleas (I haven't seen any on her or in the house) and I have changed shampoo to Aloveen. I try not to bath her very often, as I know this strips her skin of its natural oil... In between baths I rub some of the Aloveen conditioner through her coat also... in the hope it works a bit like a moisturiser and soothes her (and keeps her smelling nice!)!

In addition to her kibble, she gets sardines about 3 times a week, raw egg once a week, about three chicken wings a week and I did feed her some Advance wet puppy food (as we had them there, part of a promo when I bought her dry food). If we have had rice or have extra mash potato etc, she might have a bit of that too. The bulk of her diet is the kibble though (which I am happy to maintain, going completely raw isn't going to work for me at the moment).

So, I am thinking that it is her kibble that is causing her skin irritation. Through reading the posts in the nutrition section and from advice received in real life, I am keen to try either the Artemis or Nutro foods, to see if these give her any relief. Can anyone recommend a good online supplier, who will ship them to me for a reasonable price.

Thank you in advance for all your help!

ive noticed my little man seems to be only scrating himself in the same spot too.. maybe i should try using some fish oil.. is there any you would recommend?

If you're within Melbourne (or Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth) Pookinuk stocks both Nutro and Artemis has a flat rate of $5 on shipping for food orders, which is pretty rad considering how much some of the bags weigh.

Seconded. I have bought several lots of Artemis and Ziwipeak from there without issue.