What Time Does The Toy Breeds Start At Hillsborough

Bow Wow

heya jo whats the go with terriers in ring 8? are toys over two rings??

To the OP my guess is all day and half the night from 9am on!! Theres almost 40 cavs alone!!

Too many toys so the cavs & paps are in the terrier ring and the terriers are in ring 8, over the creek. Not sure if this is for each show though....

And just so you know bindi, its a MASSIVE 3 day weekend with apparently a record entry for hillsborough, well thats what I was reading anyway! Its going to be very hectic but I would say at a guess cav's would be on around the 9.30-10ish mark each day plus the after noon shows but at this stage none of us know when they will start...basically when ever the morning on es finish!

If you want to say hi, we sit at the gundog ring with 2 x pointers 1x Petit basset griffon vendeen and 1 x pug! We are only there friday morning and sunday both morning and night thou!!!

Enjoy your time!

Edited by sammy_ballerina

well I got there around 10 ish and the cavs were finished :o but Georgea and myself had a lovely time walking around and looking at all the different breeds. I watched the chihuahaus and they were too cute. :hug:

Talked to a few people, probably some on DOL, without knowing it :laugh:

Oh Sammy I just saw your post, sorry I did not get to see you :o

It was very crowded :laugh: