Sheep Dog Training In The Hunter Valley

bret

I am just trying to find someone who trains sheepdogs in the hunter region, scone more precisely. I have a 4 yr old border who used to do sheep dog training, but it was just too far to go, now i live in farm country and am looking for someone who might be able to help me and get her back into training.

if you know anyone, can you pass on their info to me please?

bret

im in the same spot as you i only know sydney does herding but not many people in the hunter have anywhere or have people that train herding dogs ? if you find a place person feel free to pst on here ;)

does no one have any suggestions for this?

bret

Jim Marshall in Scone. He is awesome, a very good friend of ours. He also knows lots of other people, but both his wife, Noreen, and him are great great people. There are a lot of people that do sheep dog trialling in Scone, not neccasilry herding, put you will be able to get some help.

You should be able to get his number off the white pages. I do have his number, but I am not looking to give it out here!!

Edited by cry123

• 4 years later...

Hi, just inquiring, I know this is an old post however I also am looking for sheepdog training in the hunter region and wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. Cheers.