Free To Good Home

Genabee

I have an enviro. bag full of Advance Puppy Growth mixed with Advance Puppy Rehydratable kibble. There is nothing wrong with it, but Genevieve isn't able to eat it anymore and the shop wouldn't take it back as I had no receipt! So now I need to get rid of it.

It was stored in a purpose bought dog food sealed tub until this morning when I had to transfer it out to accommodate her new kibble!

I also have a bag of puppy house training pads that I no longer need.

These are free to a good home. You would need to be able to collect them from me (Glen Iris, Melb).

PM me if you are interested.

I have an enviro. bag full of Advance Puppy Growth mixed with Advance Puppy Rehydratable kibble. There is nothing wrong with it, but Genevieve isn't able to eat it anymore and the shop wouldn't take it back as I had no receipt! So now I need to get rid of it.

It was stored in a purpose bought dog food sealed tub until this morning when I had to transfer it out to accommodate her new kibble!

I also have a bag of puppy house training pads that I no longer need.

These are free to a good home. You would need to be able to collect them from me (Glen Iris, Melb).

PM me if you are interested.

Wizzle - Maybe you could donate these things to a local rescue! Rescue is always in need of these kinds of things. :)