Extra Long Leads

Jetty

I have the long horseleads and they were good at dog shows when we were camping I would tie one end to the trailer and let them roam abit. But now for walking and what not I have extendable leads and find them brilliant. The one I have can take up to 50kilos worth of dog.

Thanks Everyone. Everywhere I seemed to search both in store and online didn't have any long enough.

How long do you want?

33ft/10m lines:

http://www.k9pro.com.au/products/Premium-L...ng-line%29.html

(Both these places express post so you can have it by the following day)

I got my 33ft premium long line from K9Pro and it's excellent, doesn't slip quite light ... and yes it came the next day :clap:

Managing a 5m long line in bush would not be easy.

That's true for little dogs. Big dogs you just let the line drag, sliding through one hand. Dogs take care of the rest. That's why I recommend a proper tracking leash, 10m or longer, even if you really only want to give 5m of freedom.

Managing a 5m long line in bush would not be easy.

That's true for little dogs. Big dogs you just let the line drag, sliding through one hand. Dogs take care of the rest. That's why I recommend a proper tracking leash, 10m or longer, even if you really only want to give 5m of freedom.

It would be a bit like chain felling wouldn't it? :clap:

chain-cedar-450.jpg

It would be a bit like chain felling wouldn't it? :)

I take it you have met my Sabella? :clap:

But in all seriousness, the problem is when people try to control the line too much. Then they get a loop, which catches on everything.

Edited by Aidan