Kibble Taste Test!

So my dogs are fussy with their kibble....

Yesterday I went to petstock to get some Royal Canin to try after recommendations on here, I also picked up a sample pack of Nutro.The last bag of food I bought was the EP which they never ate.

So for my experiment I put out a handful of all three all mixed up together (I could tell by the shape and colour which was which) then let my 2 fussies loose....

Royal Canin won hands down! they both went through and picked them up first, followed by the Nutro and the EP got left there!

Boy it really stinks though! I thought the EP salmon one stunk but this is really something else haha

Anyway I am glad I found something they like.

Which Royal Canin was it?

My poodles are nuts for the Royal Canin Poodle. They dont' make a Whippet though. I thought Medium Puppy might be best for a Whippie due to the higher fat content than the adult.

Edited by poodlefan

It was royal canin 'sensible' for 'fussy dogs up to 10kg'

My other boy Banjie (mix breed) eats it as well and he certainly doesnt need higher fat content haha

When I took Luda in to be desexed about 2 weeks ago the vet said Luda was in perfect shape for a whippet so I dont worry to much about that anymore and they get tons of chicken necks and lamb bones etc.