Orange This Weekend

bel

I am going with 3 shih tzus and a friend was going to come but has had something come up and can't go now.

So anyone going and would be willing to handle a shih Tzu if needed? I have a beautiful well behaved young male who would even suit being handled by a junior handler.

Regards

Bel

Edited by bel

I am going with 3 shih tzus and a friend was going to come but has had something come up and can't go now.

So anyone going and would be willing to handle a shih Tzu if needed? I have a beautiful well behaved young male who would even suit being handled by a junior handler.

Regards

Bel

Sorry I'm too far away to help out, but would have been nice to handle a well behaved young male. Bohdi still thinks it's playtime and lets chase the leader :confused:

Thanks for the replies. Didn't end up needing a handler as my young boy got second in his class both days.

On a great note though my older boy Colbey (Ch Beltzu Catch That Dream) went Runner Up Best in Group yesterday.

Roxinhemi- I could always send him to you to show lol

Shazlm64- Gus is extremely well behaved in the ring, he's such a joy to show although he's quite lazy to groom lol unlike Cole who's a very full on dog I don't allow anyone to handle him I don't think they could control him even I have trouble lol

Thanks for the replies. Didn't end up needing a handler as my young boy got second in his class both days.

On a great note though my older boy Colbey (Ch Beltzu Catch That Dream) went Runner Up Best in Group yesterday.

Roxinhemi- I could always send him to you to show lol

Shazlm64- Gus is extremely well behaved in the ring, he's such a joy to show although he's quite lazy to groom lol unlike Cole who's a very full on dog I don't allow anyone to handle him I don't think they could control him even I have trouble lol

Congratulations Bel on Colbey's big win :rolleyes: . I too had a great day with Bohdi ( Tzuyuan Bodacious On Fire) winning Minor in Show. Maybe I embarrassed him by putting it out there that he didn't know how to behave himself. Whatever it was he showed like a dream, maybe he finally has the idea!

Edited by shazlm64