Short Break

gusmum

Ish,thank you so much for those links. Wow, what a brilliant community this is. The warmth and support is amazing. I'm grateful for all those stories and experiences shared, and the time frame for recovery is good to know too. The knots in my shoulders are slowly relaxing.

Thanks FHRP. I just realised he's lost so much weight since that shot. At the weigh-in this morning he was only 27k. He's fast asleep, smack-bang in the middle of the bed so I'll be doing an "ease in where you can" trick to try and not bother him!

Ish, I've just put in my order at Vet & Pet plus some Sasha's Blend for good measure. Thanks for the tip.

Hello again, just letting you know how we went last night with Gus' vestibular condition. He slept all night. I was half expecting a restless night, but must have been too groggy and woozy. Hand fed him little slices of veal - rejected the boiled chicken. Slept lots, but all in all starting to move around a bit more and wanting to go back to routine but realising he can't. His head is tilting to the right and he tends to lean that way, poor thing, but overall he is far better than he was yesterday. I now more relaxed and feel I understand what I'm dealing with after reading your information and support, and I can't thank you all enough. xx