K9 Force Is Coming To ........ Sydney!

Charlotte - Kurrajong Heights is the last suburb past Windsor in North West, bordering on Blue Mountains.

Will let you know about 9.07, as I have someone enquiring already, but for now if you want I can put you on the 20.08 list. PM me your email address please.

• 2 weeks later...

I have reorganised some people between 9.7 and 20.8. to maximise the benefits for dogs and owners by grouping them closer.

The 20.08 will be a practical session for those that want to trial their dogs. Dogs attending are either trailing already or are just about to start.

9.07 is more of solving particular problems your dog has.

I have a spot for 9.07 if anyone is interested.

Also for the 20.08 there are few places available. - To attend this you will need to know some theory Steve presents.

the 9 July - is it only problem behaviour solving or also just paroblems in teaching a particular task such as attention or retrieving?

I am interested in both, have one with behaviour problem and another just trying to get it right :rolleyes:

Don't think we are quite up to trialling with Diesel just yet, but we certainly are aiming for it and think we can get there.