Feeding A Puppy

EmiLeigh

Always feed your puppy what your breeder was feeding them and weaning them off that slowly as you don't want your puppy to get sore belly ache and than bowel issues. I go for Proplan but holistic is also a good kibble for them, I usually feed her in the morning with kibbles followed by lunch with small amount of proplan, chicken and beef mince mixed with the occasional yogurt, cottage cheese and once a week i give her eggs.

I don't give her the chicken/ beef mince from the supermarket i actually buy it from the pet butcher which works out to be $3.80 for 2kgs and it last her for a week sometimes more. You just have to watch out with her changing of diet as it can cause some issue so just keep giving her what your breeder has given her and just mix it with other food until you slowly wean her off, but i personally will be using proplan until she reaches 1.8-2 years old.

Oh yeah my puppy also loves it when i come home with a nice BIG juicy bone for her with meats on it from the butcher... :wave:

Whoa whoa whoa...

I don't intend my advice as the be all and end all with raw feeding. I'm just telling anyone who has done the right research, found out the nutritional information relevant to dogs, and decided to go ahead with raw feeding shouldn't be afraid to feed giant breeds raw. Of course I wouldn't recommend willy nilly raw feeding, but I'm just saying that once you get into the swing of things, you'll be much more relaxed and at ease with raw feeding.

I'm sorry if I said something terribly wrong.