Dog Kennel Availabilty In Perth

Bonduca

Hi Forum

Does anyone know of some accommodation for 2 dogs, they can kennel together 1 rotti 1 x breed, for the above dates. There has been a change of plans and now accommodation is now needed. Alternatively they are happy to stay at home with a Pet sitter.

Please PM me if anyone can help or would like to be paid to feed these dogs over the Xmas break.

Cheers

Can't help with kennels (doubt any kennel worth their salt would still be available) but if you can post dates and approx where you live, you might have better luck with finding someone who can help out! :(

Thank you for that. The dates are as above 20-30/12/2010 and the area is Cottesloe :laugh:

Can't help with kennels (doubt any kennel worth their salt would still be available) but if you can post dates and approx where you live, you might have better luck with finding someone who can help out! :(

Thank you for that. The dates are as above 20-30/12/2010 and the area is Cottesloe :rofl:

Sorry, I didn't see the dates in your thread title :laugh:

Have you tried all the kennels? I am no where near you otherwise I would offer to help out with feeding.

Can't help with kennels (doubt any kennel worth their salt would still be available) but if you can post dates and approx where you live, you might have better luck with finding someone who can help out! :thanks:

Thank you for that. The dates are as above 20-30/12/2010 and the area is Cottesloe :)

Sorry, I didn't see the dates in your thread title :)

Have you tried all the kennels? I am no where near you otherwise I would offer to help out with feeding.

Yes we have tried them all and the pet sitters seem to be busy as well. That is very kind of you to even have a look and reply. Maybe someone on here may be able to help :) Thank you for replying Golden Rules :rofl:

Sorry I cant help as I live too far away

Have you asked in the WA thread?

Someone might live closer that can help then either myself or Golden Rules

If they stayed home would you want someone to stay with them or just pop over and feed them once or twice a day?