Groomers In Perth's Northern Suburbs

Guest Willow

I would recommend Robyn at Doubleview Vet Centre. I don't know if she is still grooming, but she might be able to recommend someone. I trust her with Rhu, so she gets my highest recommendation.

I would recommend Robyn at Doubleview Vet Centre. I don't know if she is still grooming, but she might be able to recommend someone. I trust her with Rhu, so she gets my highest recommendation.

is she worth the drive?

and she does a proper groom not just a bath and blow dry?

Guest Willow

is she worth the drive?

She'll do a proper job....she's been grooming for 10 years, she's awesome. :laugh:

is she worth the drive?

She'll do a proper job....she's been grooming for 10 years, she's awesome. :laugh:

What's the vet like there?

Guest Willow

The vets there are great. One of them also has a special interest in rabbits, rats & reptiles. She is also a friend of mine, and I know a few of the staff personally. I used to work with some of them (used to be a vet nurse, but not at that clinic) so have seen their work as both a client, and as a colleague.

I drive an hour to take my bunnies there....that's how much I value their work.