Finding Suitable Show Homes.

Zensu

Hi!

I have a litter at home that are 6 weeks old.

I have 4 boys that are all looking really nice at them moment, 1 boy is off overseas, and I would love to see the other three hit the ring - even if its only short term to see how they develop. Im not really in a position to keep let alone show 3 boys the same age.. so my question...

Is it better to wait for a show enquiry, or do you advertise?? if you advertise, is is just under the DOL Litter notices?

Hi!

I have a litter at home that are 6 weeks old.

I have 4 boys that are all looking really nice at them moment, 1 boy is off overseas, and I would love to see the other three hit the ring - even if its only short term to see how they develop. Im not really in a position to keep let alone show 3 boys the same age.. so my question...

Is it better to wait for a show enquiry, or do you advertise?? if you advertise, is is just under the DOL Litter notices?

Do you have any friends that would be willing to run any of the boys on for you?

I advertise the litter on DOL full stop and say there are show prospects available. But it depends on if you want to keep the best for yourself....personally, if I'm selling a show prospect, I make sure it's a really good pup to start with. :heart:

I had 7 dog puppies in the litter... there are 4 I would consider good enough to show. I would be happy to lease or put in part ownership, so no money changes hands... that way if they didnt turn out, or for what ever reason they need to come back, they can.

Will put "Show potential" on my add and see what happens :heart:

I had 7 dog puppies in the litter... there are 4 I would consider good enough to show. I would be happy to lease or put in part ownership, so no money changes hands... that way if they didnt turn out, or for what ever reason they need to come back, they can.

Will put "Show potential" on my add and see what happens :thumbsup:

My Schipperke is from an exact same situation but rather than trust people that she didn't know, the breeder placed all the puppies from the litter with people that she knew. I tend to think it's always better to deal with people that you know. Some people are good at telling you what you want to hear, but when it comes down to it, those words are not worth the paper they are written on...