Looking For Large Dog Boarding Kennels!

SamZ

Hi,

We have to leave our dogs for few days in the following weeks and I'm looking for a good dog boarding kennel in Sydney, actually we live in inner west and I have never used such service before for them. Yesterday I had this chance to visit one of them and I didn't like it at all.

So I'm just wondering if anyone knows a good and safe one for 2 toy poodles (male and female, fully vaccinated, 2 years old, male is desexed)?

As it might be very important for many of you guys, I'm not looking for somewhere which is 1m x 1m and dogs even can not see outside. What I saw yesterday was a bit scary to me so I'm a bit cautious now to find a proper one for dogs not chickens.

Thank a lot

Sam

You're restricted in the Inner West as there is nothing other than ones like what you saw - presumably you went to one of the ones around Roseberry?

The other option is the Hanrob facility at the airport- bigger runs and they do get some outside time. Probably fine for smaller dogs. Otherwise their Heathcote facility operates a pet taxi and a number of the vets are collection points.

Otherwise you need to go out to the western suburbs - to places like Calabash, Camarna or the kennels PAX from here runs. Personally they would be my prefered options.

Hi,

We have to leave our dogs for few days in the following weeks and I'm looking for a good dog boarding kennel in Sydney, actually we live in inner west and I have never used such service before for them. Yesterday I had this chance to visit one of them and I didn't like it at all.

So I'm just wondering if anyone knows a good and safe one for 2 toy poodles (male and female, fully vaccinated, 2 years old, male is desexed)?

Sam

I've used Meadowmist at Marsden Park (north west'ish) and found their setup ok.

(mine were large dogs)

They pick up from vets in the Inner West. But of course I'd advise checking them out first.

Hi,

As it might be very important for many of you guys, I'm not looking for somewhere which is 1m x 1m and dogs even can not see outside. What I saw yesterday was a bit scary to me so I'm a bit cautious now to find a proper one for dogs not chickens.

Thank a lot

Sam

Just Like Home Pet Resort, is fantastic it is for small companion dogs only,