Behaviourist Recommendation In Brisbane

Need a recommendation for a behviourist in Brisbane - a friend of a friend is having major problems with her dog destroying the garden and demonstrating other anxiety type behaviours. The dog pulls so hard on the lead she can't be walked, and "normal" training methods (basic obedience stuff) hasn't worked.

Need a recommendation for a behviourist in Brisbane - a friend of a friend is having major problems with her dog destroying the garden and demonstrating other anxiety type behaviours. The dog pulls so hard on the lead she can't be walked, and "normal" training methods (basic obedience stuff) hasn't worked.

Hi NAO,

Sorry I cannot help with a recommendation for a behaviourist in QLD, however I was asked to pass on a message from Cyn (Mother moocher) and have sent you a PM. :confused:

Hi NAO,

Sorry I cannot help with a recommendation for a behaviourist in QLD, however I was asked to pass on a message from Cyn (Mother moocher) and have sent you a PM. :confused:

Thanx! I tried to reply but your inbox was full! I appreciate the info and will make sure to take note of it...unsurprisingly it;s not the first time I have heard someone say that. :laugh: Cheers!