Olympus 70-300mm Lens & Ex-25 Extension Tube

DMA

Hey everyone. I have two new items up for grabs at eBay for the Olympus Four Thirds dSLR system at eBay. Here are the items:

Olympus ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Lens

This lens has been used about half a dozen times and that's all as the focal range isn't really the range in which I do my photography. It has thus simply stayed in its box and I simply don't need it.

The lens itself is in mint condition and works exactly as the manufacturer intended. It is a good general purpose lens for long distance photography. The photos it produces are rather impressive even though it is not in the Zuiko SWD range. It is thus ideal for anyone on a budget. Furthermore it has a unique macro function which, when combined with the Olympus EX-25 Extention Tube (which I also have up for auction), can produce once again rather impressive macro photos. Again this is a must for anyone on a budget.

The lens also comes with a Vivitar UV filter. Although not completely necessary, I did feel it helped a little on those days when there was some glare around.

Postage will be by registered mail with compulsory insurance.

eBay link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...=STRK:MESELX:IT

Olympus EX-25 Extension Tube

The Olympus EX-25 Extension Tube for use with all Four Thirds lenses & camera bodies (basically E Series Olympus cameras). Essentially this turns every lens you have into a macro lens for close-up work. It works particulary well with the Olympus Zuiko 70-300mm lens :(

The extension tube has hardly been used, once or twice in fact, and is in mint condition. I am selling it because I simply dont use it as I do no macro photography whatsoever.

Postage will be by Registered Mail along with compulsory insurance. Sorry but I cannot do combined postage given the nature of the two items I currently have for sale.

eBay link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=220755759524

Thanks for looking & good luck! :(